Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Blue Men were Blue but they made me see a rainbow

http://www.blueman.com/

Yesterday night my parents treated us, my brother and his fiancé and themselves to the Blue Man Group. The show was amazingly tantalizing and entertaining. I would highly recommend it to anyone but be prepared to participate. The show goes through a series of 'Rock Moves' and it sort of has a story to it. The Blue Men basically purchase a 'How to be a Mega Star' kit and go through the instructions, such as:

-Pay attention to your audience
-Rock moves
Rock Move #37: Flashing the Floppie the Banjo Clown Hand Puppet -->
Rock Move #?: Clap
" : Raise the roof

And more moves. They play them throughout the show and expect the audience to join in. The music is excellent and the visual are intense. I almost want to drive down to Vegas to catch their show there.


No comments: