Friday, March 23, 2012

Lunch

You ever have one of those lunches where you just want something bad for you. Then you get something that looks absolutely disgusting and you're almost embarrassed to eat it? Well that was my lunch today. In order to save some cash I ran home for lunch and warmed up a frozen pizza.

I usually do these pizzas in the oven and they turn out really good but today I had no time so I popped it in the microwave and threw some extra cheese on top. When I pulled it out it was blown up like a balloon! It deflated and I brought it to the table. I must say that the texture was like thick soup on a brick. Once I was able to look past how it looked and felt I will admit the flavour was still great!

I thought I would share the beautiful sight with you for full effect.

No comments: