Wednesday, April 25, 2012

OMG!

So I'm sitting getting my foot tattooed right now. Decided to blog as a distraction as this is one of the most painful experiences I've ever gone through! I'm not even sure what to write.

It's interesting what your body goes through as you get this done. This is my 3rd tattoo so I'm not new to the process or the feeling. But that needle going over my tendons and bones is a big much, incredible that i am able to sit, not flinching, not crying while this occurs.

Almost half done. Almost! Moving up onto my leg which will hopefully be less painful. The outline of the vine is the worst, every new stroke is excruciating, then my body takes over pumping adrenalin through and numbing the small area and I thank god for that.

Ow ow ow ow... Ok done that part. So close to half done! We'll see if she has enough time to finish it all today.

I'm done rambling I think.

No comments: