Friday, September 14, 2012

Comfort is in the body of the wearer...

There are some fashions out there that I just never understood. I would always make a comment in my head along the lines of something not being comfortable and why on earth the person chose to wear it that morning. After two weeks of wearing my scrub clothes I was overly happy this morning to put on my blouse again. This made me rethink that stance. Many people would think my business attire to be uncomfortable and I've had people ask me if I'm going out for dinner simply due to the way I'm dressed outside of work. But I must say I am most comfortable in this attire and was thrilled to feel great walking out the door this morning. If I could afford to wear Victoria Secret's suit every day I'd be in heaven...now to just learn to walk in stilettos!

I can't wait for my jeans and cargo pants to be saved for yard and farm work, and my yoga pants for yoga! Oh well, 10 more weeks to go!




So now instead of thinking, "They can't be comfortable, why would they wear that!?" I'll just consider the fact that they shouldn't wear it because it looks bad. They very well could be comfortable! Then again I should just think positively and not criticize...I'll focus on that instead.

No comments: