Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Dreamt about...him

Dreams are interesting, especially mine. I should start documenting my dreams, often when I tell people i get a "what's wrong with you" or "what did you eat before bed" reaction.

When I dream of people in my life the dreams always end up even more odd. The strangest person entered my dreams a few nights ago. This guy that works with a friend of mine, I barely know him but I've always disliked him with an added touch of extreme attraction, from the moment I saw him I had a feeling of hatred...sounds horrible I know! But at the same time I just want to be near him. It's like a lover from a past life that murdered me or something. The passion and attraction followed by this extreme hate. He always looks at me in these odd knowing ways. I haven't seen him in months...was surprising to have him in my head.

Now if only I could remember my dream after these couple days. I just remember waking up thinking, "man...what the fuck was THAT?!"

No comments: