Thursday, February 7, 2013

My burlesque class has sure beat up my feet. Our new routine has some walking in it so we've been practicing doing spins and walking. Sounds simple enough but the blisters on the balls of my feet will tell you otherwise. I went in search of a solution as I was not ready to take the leap to wearing the high heal dance shoes that are usually worn for this style of dance.

I found foodUndeez by Capezio...

Sitting on the shelf they looked like tiny pairs of ginch. These little pairs of tighty whities caught my eye and I asked what they were for and realized they are exactly what I was looking for! They are designed specifically to cover the ball of your foot when dancing with little patches on the bottom to assist in turns and gripping. They were perfect!


Of course I had to buy the black and silver ones...and they work phenomenally! 

No comments: