Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Being good...

Behaving is no fun...even so I'm proud of myself for keeping to it and fighting cravings. One final treat planned for tonight, then after that I'm hoping my only indulgences will involve yummy drinks and misbehaving!

Ready? Queue food journal! Organic celery and carrots with some organic peanut butter for lunch (and a few whole grain crackers as a treat).


 Then when the cravings set in later afternoon I turned to my Rawganic protein bar I had made late last week. Soooo yummy, will post recipe soon. Later afternoon arrived, coworker left...found a stash of chocolate at the office. Smoothie time! Turned to my classic berry smoothie: 1 cup coconut water, handful of spinach, 1 cup frozen mixed berries, 1 frozen banana, 1 Tbsp hemp hearts, 1 tsp bee pollen and 1 tsp Schinoussa Sea Vegetable greens. 

  

 Thrilling post I know...


No comments: