Sunday, July 14, 2013

Confidence

I went to watch the cruise for a local car show with a friend. As we watched and discussed the cars driving by I commented on the rather large woman behind us. She was very...voluptuous. And by very I mean very, VERY! She wore a tight low cut shirt, short shorts and stood there like she owned the world and every set of balls in it. My comment was only that I wished I had her confidence. My friend asked what I meant. I explained that the confidence she was sending out even had me attracted to her. My friend then explained to me that confidence in a woman is extremely attractive and can often wash away any physical shortcomings a woman may feel she has. He asked me what my most hated part of my body is, which I responded is my stomach. He then replied, "If you can come up to me in a bikini and shake your stomach in my face, you're there."

So I guess that's my goal. I love my hourglass figure, my bust and my eyes. I workout to maintain my figure, not make it smaller however I always wished for a flatter stomach. Instead I guess I should celebrate what I have...and learn to shake it! Belly dancing classes in order?

Now I ask other men and women, how far can confidence carry a girl? Is it really that attractive? I know I've met confident men that just come off cocky, but I've never met a confident woman that I hated for any other reason than being jealous of her confidence! What is the difference in having confidence and acting like you don't care what others think? 

1 comment:

Xalerwons said...

There'd be a difference between being comfortable in your own skin and owning up to it versus being a jerk about it (which I suspect the cocky guys you mentioned were doing.)

Welp, you've gotten all of my pre-coffee attention, back to work.