Saturday, August 17, 2013

Thoughts

Every now and then I dream of people I don't actually know in my life. Individuals my mind creates for whatever reason and often I wake up wondering if they are actually alive somewhere in this world and or universes crossed for a brief moment in dreamland. Sometimes I even wish this was the case and that our real lives would cross at some point. Like last night, dreams motivated by my current book, Ender's Game, and my mind inserting a brooding character with dark hair and dark eyes. Wouldn't mind finishing what we started amongst the tensions of war in space.


Yes...I have odd and very animated dreams.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your brain cannot create faces so at some point you have seen every face in any of your dreams. Weather you saw a picture or that person for a split second on the street.

Unknown said...

Your brain cannot create faces so at some point you have seen every face in any of your dreams. Weather you saw a picture or that person for a split second on the street.