Tuesday, September 24, 2013

It's done!

Booked it...my next tattoo. I had made a rule for myself, I need to touch up my foot before getting another tattoo. Well, that one is booked for mid October. After searching and looking at the online portfolio's of every artist in town I thought I finally found my artist. I wanted to add to an old tattoo that I had done by a friend who was apprenticing to be a tattoo artist. It didn't turn out great but still encases memories so I thought adding to it would help. I went to meet with this new guy and by the time I left the plan was to do a steam punk type tattoo (gears, mechanical pieces etc) over my shoulder blade and to completely cover the old one.

I e-mailed the artist with a few more questions and he never got back to me, so I took that as the universe telling me it's not the right guy, right time or whatever reason. Then at aquafit last night I complimented a woman on her amazing tattoo. She had a beautiful tree across her shoulder, it was really a piece of art, just gorgeous. Turns out it was done by this same guy, so I thought to try one more time and sent him an e-mail last night. Well he has replied and I've sent my deposit! January 9th is the day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am excited to see how it comes out