Thursday, November 28, 2013

Life

A girl I went to high school with posted pictures of her engagement. She's a beautiful girl I will say, always has been. Her husband is some older man who owns a bunch of night clubs. They have a child together and when i saw her at the high school reunion it was clear that she is not the primary caregiver to her child or home. I also know she us unemployed.

So her husband works a lot, they hire help with the child leaving her to just work at maintaining her beauty. The funny thing is all I could think was, "Yep, that's her life." It was like I've always expected that's how she'd end up, that there was no other course of life for her then to marry a sugar daddy and land the role of standing around being beautiful. Would drive me insane, I'll be the cougar with the young good looking man hanging on my arm thanks!

No comments: