Thursday, November 28, 2013

Oh good lord...

So the other day I posted chocolate peanut butter cups to make. Well I made them...I'm not a sweets person at all but oh man, theese are good.

I changed the recipe though.

In a pot I melted the following on low heat:
- 1 cup organic dark chocolate domes (I laughed when I saw them called domes on the package)
- 1/4 cup organic crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup organic coconut oil

While melting (and stirring often) I chopped up 1/2 cup raw almonds. Once melted I turned off the heat and dumped in 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut and the chopped almonds. Stirred this up and spooned into a mini muffin tin. I put plastic wrap on it first for easy removal. I then popped them in the freezer.

Seriously amazing. I had to hold with a cloth as they just melt. Yum...at 225 calories each I must fight the temptation to have more!

No comments: