Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Best marinade

I have to share this one as it is one of my favorites. I've never been good at cooking roasts. As I get beef from our family farm I end up with a lot of roasts that I usually try and cook but never turn out great. After finding this marinade, I have since to make a bad roast.


Yummmmmmmm

  • 1 cup vegetable oil
  • 1/2 cup soy sauce
  • 1/2 cup lemon juice
  • 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
  • 1/4 Dijon mustard
  • 1 clove garlic crushed
  • Salt and pepper if desired
I put this all in a large Ziploc freezer bag with the roast, put it in the fridge overnight and the next day prior to cooking for dinner. Turning it over occasionally. I cook the roast dependent on the cut. This one was particularly fatty so I cooked it low for longer. I pour the sauce and roast into a baking dish and the sauce is great on rice. Enjoy!


No comments: