Monday, May 7, 2018

Cosplay: Booker DeWitt

Bioshock Infinite is an amazing game, easily one of my favorites. Incredible story, plus steampunk designs, compelling characters, first person shooter, perfect twist...I could go on. Last expo I almost had a chance to meet Troy Baker, the voice actor of Booker DeWitt. I was ready, and beside myself with excitement... then he canceled.

I thought maybe, perhaps, he'd reschedule for the next year. So on my way home from Expo 2017 I started planning my rendition of Booker DeWitt. Initial ideas and drawings, lots of back and forth with my seamstress, found a sky hook, deposit paid, costume made...

Troy was not a guest this year, but I was still incredibly proud to bring Booker to life in my own way. My cosplay journey continues.

My motivation...


My design:

  


No comments: